Saying “I’m fine” can be an overstatement or an understatement depending on how life is going, but why hide your true experience? Are you scared that your friends and family will judge you? Are you okay celebrating the highs and learning through the lows? In this episode, you’ll hear how over the years as Autumn was building her online wellness business, there were times where she felt unsupported and rarely embraced by people in her life. After realizing how drained she felt, she decided it was time to make some changes in her life and be particular as to who she shared her sacred space with and found people who were like-minded. Tune in to hear Autumn’s tips for re-evaluating relationships so you can create boundaries and start surrounding yourself with people who will celebrate your wins and be there for you during your lows.
Here’s what we discussed in today’s episode:
– Why being fine is not always okay.
– How to accept and trust the process.
– How to celebrate the good times and move through the tough times.
– How to choose people to surround yourself with who support you.
– How to navigate through all the emotions that we as humans feel.