How do you know if you are living on purpose? Are you using all of your God given gifts? Tough questions…. Here are some sure signs that you may not be:
- You use an alarm clock to wake up in the morning.
- You hate Mondays, call Wednesday “hump day,” and live for Fridays.
- You can’t honestly look yourself in the mirror and say, “I’m doing what I was put on Earth to do.”
- You don’t believe making other people’s lives better is the purpose of your work.
- You are not (truly) grateful for what you have.
- Your focus is on making money.
People that feel true satisfaction and are living on purpose find themselves surrounded by abundance. It shows up in their relationships, their work and in their bank accounts. They can’t wait to get up in the morning, they don’t care what day of the week it is, they are bursting at the seams with gratitude and unquestionably the purpose of their work is making other people’s lives better.
You may be saying to yourself, “Yeah right, life isn’t like that!” If that’s your belief then you’re right, work isn’t like that. But if you just read that and are curious how your career can be just like that, then let’s dive deeper.
Mike Tarantino – is an entrepreneur, life coach and business coach.
Mike specializes in small business start-ups, buying and selling small businesses, creative financing, leaving your job to go off on your own, and male midlife crisis resolution.
Nothing makes Mike happier than helping people wake the courage inside them, discover their gift and watch them share it with the world.